28 October 2009


I live in a little two room house with my kind fellow and our jolly three-year-old son.  

We share land with my good natured folks.  


Together, we have two spirited dogs, 10 chickens, 8 chicks, two lambs, some proud gold fish and the occasional porcupine.  


We call ourselves, Good Egg Farm.


I grew up in a large family. My mother is a ceramic artist and my father is an ecological architect. My grandparents were the founders of Creative Playthings working with greats like Louis KahnHenry Moore and Antonio Vitali. Together, they instilled in me a love of good, simple design, the power of creative play for the young child and the importance of surrounding oneself in beauty.


Before becoming a Mama I was a Waldorf kindergarten teacher and owned a small shop with a friend in our little town. 


Now, I happily spend my days eating acorn-sand cakes, cleaning wild blueberries off of plump pink cheeks, and getting as muddy as possible.


Thanks for coming along!


a r i a n a


3 comments:

  1. Hello, I have a quick question for you about your site. If you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience I would greatly appreciate it. Have a great day!

    Thanks,
    Dan Gilbert
    Marketing Support Coordinator
    Primrose Schools
    dgilbert@primroseschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi- I am a 4th grader, and I like your hickory boat craft and would like to put it in my classroom newspaper. I would say it came from your blog. Would you give me permission to use it? -Celeste(:

    This is my mom's email-vfunari@sonic.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, hello! I am so delighted to have stumbled upon your sweet spot here. I just sent you an invitation to join our MAKE group Pinterest board. We have some Waldorf inspired pinners there (our family is as well), along with some bakers, and creators. We would all so love to have you join us to share your posts with all of us and our followers. I am delighted to have found your website this evening! Warmly, ~heather

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish all of your comments! It really feels like such an honor that you stopped by this little space of mine. Thank you so much! Cheers!
a

Related Posts with Thumbnails