25 May 2011






I'm still here, really I am! For some reason lately I just haven't felt like I have had much to share. Does that ever happen to you? And I'll admit it, I have a bit of a love hate relationship to keeping a blog. At times it inspires me and at other times I wonder what it is all about and question where it is headed. Plus, the sun is finally out after days and days of rain so we have to be outside each and every moment. We have seeds still to plant and mosquito bites to get and mud that is just waiting to get our shoes muddy. But I will be back in the next little while. Yes, I think I will be. Until then, I hope this finds all you dear readers happy and healthy wherever you may be! 


All the best,


a .



Shepherdess with Her Flock, 1864 By, Jean Francois Millet

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes one needs to breathe out, this picture is delightful, a time for reflection. love and light, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a painting! Leaves me speechless, and reminds me of the Norwegian painter Hans Dahl: http://www.artexpertswebsite.ca/pages/artists/artists_a-k/dahl_h/Dahl,Hans_GirlInAField.jpg

    Otherwise, I think it is always good to make your days and activities as versatile as possible, so why not have some days off, that will probably give you a different perspective!

    Be well!

    ReplyDelete

I read and cherish all of your comments! It really feels like such an honor that you stopped by this little space of mine. Thank you so much! Cheers!
a

Related Posts with Thumbnails