06 February 2010

vera neumann napkins.




I was quite happy when I found these inexpensive, vintage Vera Neumann napkins on etsy the other day. They arrived at my door wrapped in white tissue paper(and what's better than getting little parcels in the post?) and were in that perfectly soft vintage condition of years of use. They were certainly cared for with not one thread loose nor one stain from some dear old, rosy-cheeked woman cleaning her hands of her overly buttered morning biscuit and tea. There were only three, which I don't mind in the least, and now I just need to figure out what to do with them. Maybe a pillow or a bag, but I think I may very well just leave them as they were meant to be used, for cleaning honey and yogurt off of the happy mouth of a little two-year old lad. 
p.s. I found the napkins from this etsy shop owned by a lovely woman and you can also search for Vera Neumann to find more of her linens....if you are so inclined!  

2 comments:

I read and cherish all of your comments! It really feels like such an honor that you stopped by this little space of mine. Thank you so much! Cheers!
a

Related Posts with Thumbnails